Who is The Absolute Outsider?

Zagreb, Croatia, Croatia
I'm a freshman in college and currently running two blogs in English, one on Wordpress and this one on Blogger. Both of them are educational blogs focusing on international student college applications.

8/03/2010

Captain's log 0001 - entering blogosphere

I'm a Croatian (http://croatia.hr/en-GB/Homepage) high-school attendant who probably just like you wishes to study at one of the american universities. By the time of publishing my first posts, I've trodden down deep into my preparations for study in the USA. I'm starting this blog wishing to help, in terms of advice and experience, those who share my desire to study in the USA. Also, the another purpose of this blog is that you share your experiences and thoughts with me and the rest of the followers. 
Let this blog be a kind of a reference book and a first-hand advisor related to the study in the USA.

Stay tuned until the next post.
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment